Orthodontics for Children and Adults
We have a large number of orthodontic patients in our dental practice and more than 50% are adults, our oldest patient is 81 and our youngest patients are around 7 years old. Orthodontist Dr Riccardo Ricotta and Dr John Barton between them offer a complete range of conventional orthodontic treatments and Invisalign including:
- INVISALIGN® – the transparent aligner based system, we have Invisalign preferred provider status and are one of the largest general practice providers of Invisalign in Italy.
- Classical ceramic or metallic fixed wire orthodontics for children and adults.
- Expanders and myo-functional appliances to guide and correct growth.
- Computerised cephalometric analysis of facial profile and dental growth to enable accurate prediction of treatment outcome.
- Pre-surgical orthodontics for severe skeletally compromised cases.